Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
COLORING FOR A CAUSE
PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT LIFEAFTER PROJECT
BUY IT NOW!
At Beyond DEF and E-BookBuilders, we love books. We edit, design, ghostwrite, market, layout, and all things in-between. And don’t get us started on the books we read aside from the ones we see for work.
Tiffany Fox is the Redhead behind Beyond DEF; she’s the editor’s editor.
Deena Rae is the Amazon behind E-BookBuilders.
Between them, they have worked on some of the most amazing books on the shelves since 2010. They want to share their love of book covers with you in this coloring book.
Each two-page spread contains a cover for you to “design” as your own, as well as the book description and author information. We have included easy-to-navigate QR Codes to aid in purchasing the book or stalking the author.
Grab your fancy pencils and a glass of wine and prepare yourself to spend a relaxing time putting your artistic spin on some of the most beloved book covers on the market.
ABOUT THE BENEFICIARY
Our MissionOur mission at the LifeAfter Project is to help others, plain and simple. We aim to support research and provide educational content designed to inspire and spread awareness for suicide prevention, substance abuse and domestic abuse throughout our nation and to all nations around the world.
National Suicide Prevention LifelineThe National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Hours are 24/7. Toll free – 800 -273-TALK (8255).
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US. 4th leading cause for adults 15 – 64
- Each year 42,773 Americans die by suicide (Approximately 117 per day)
- For each suicide, 25 others attempt it (Total of 1,069,325)
- Suicide costs the US 44 Billion annually
- Females attempt suicide 3 times more often than males
- 90% of all who die of suicide have a diagnosable psychiatric disorder at the time of their death
- 25 million Americans suffer from depression
- Over half of the suicides in America stems from depression
- More Americans suffer from depression than coronary heart disease, cancer, and HIV/AIDS
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Saturday, February 4, 2017
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Nicole Morgan: Fall In Love with Romance #Bonus #Giveaways #Valen...: Welcome to the FB Giveaway Contest! The goal of this giveaway and contest is to get everyone to interact with one another, and in doing...