Monday, February 23, 2015

HOUSTON AUTHORS BASH IS THIS SATURDAY 2/28/15!




Can I just mention that I can't wait for Saturday! This will be my second Houston Authors Bash and I've got to tell you - there will be some mighty incredibly talented authors at this signing.

Also, I'm part of a Facebook group called Crazy Lady Authors and I'm so very excited that 3 of my Crazy Lady Author 'sisters' will be participating in the HAB. Kelly Cozzone, Teri Riggs and Samantha Jacobey. 

If you're in the area we would LOVE to meet you. The event is FREE and promises to be another successful and FUN day.

Please spread the word and I hope to see you Saturday 2/28/15 from 11am-4pm!

Last year, I earned the nickname 'The Riot', so stop by and meet me - Jen 'TheRiot' :) 


http://www.winesandlabelsproductions.com/hab2015/hab-2015/authors/

No comments:

Post a Comment