Thursday, April 10, 2014

Release Day!

Wow!

Hard to believe Our of the Box Regifted has been released. I was so antsy all day yesterday and I didn't know why. I certainly wasn't with OOBA.

I was talking to friend and fellow author, Diane Rinella last night who said "I can tell you exactly why you're feeling antsy...you have fans now; you don't want to let them down. It's a totally natural feeling."

Well, she's pretty spot on. As much as I feel like I put my heart and soul into Regifted, I truly hope my readers will feel it.

I'm 3k words into Out of the Box Everlasting and I'm gonna keep on typing as long as my mind keeps working - as long as my characters keep nagging at me....

Off to get ready for work and enjoy this wonderful release day.

Hugs everyone xxoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment